Since 2005, Crawl 4 the Cure has raised
more than $775,000 to fight MS!
Crawl 4 The Cure is a charitable event where offroad vehicle enthusiasts raise money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Upper Midwest Chapter.
We welcome all makes and models of off-highway vehicles and encourage family and friends to join in.
Next Event Dates: July 13-16, 2017
What’s Included With My Registration?
- 2 days of guided trail rides
- Ladies Run – guided trail ride Saturday morning including a special edition pink t-shirt for any participating female drivers
- 2 dinners including a BBQ Friday night and a catered pig roast Saturday
- Raffle tickets for a chance to win awesome door prizes
- Goody bag with cool stuff from our event sponsors
- An unforgettable weekend of fun and camaraderie with offroading enthusiasts looking to do something that truly makes a difference in the lives of deserving people!
- 3 nights of camping for only $30 (Limited to the first 100 registrants)
- Plus Much More!
Where Are The Trails?
The Crawl 4 the Cure is held in the town of Gilbert, Minnesota at the Iron Range Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Area, the state’s first public off-road park. The park consists of tight winding trails, large hill climbs, and difficult rock crawling gorges. The park has been used with great success for national events in the last year including Petersen’s 4Wheel & Off-Road’s Ultimate Adventure and a Jeep Jamboree. Get A Map Here
The park offers all levels of trails, insuring everyone can have a fun, safe weekend while seeing what their vehicle can do. Whether your 4×4 is stock or highly modified, there is sure to be something for you. All trail rides’ difficulty levels and recommended equipment will be clearly marked during check-in. Get A Map Here
When Does It Happen?
Check-in takes place on Thursday. Trail Rides are on Friday and Saturday, BBQ Friday night, Banquet Saturday night and checkout is on Sunday.
Where Do We Stay?
Sherwood Forest Campground (Limited to the first 100 registrants)
This is our headquarters and where you will be staying if your register for camping with us. Do not call here for reservations, register with us for camping.
PO Box 548
Gilbert, MN 55741
Toll Free: 1-800-403-1803
Note: There are a limited number of sites with full hook-ups so only pre-registered participants will be considered, and not everyone’s request can be accommodated. We do our best, but please plan accordingly.
Alternate Accommodation Details:
West 40 RV Park
Eveleth Veterans Park
The Lodge and Giants Ridge
Phone: 218-865-7135 or 1-877-442-6877
Eveleth Super 8
What is the event schedule? (tentative)
- Thursday: 12:00-9:00 pm - Arrive at Sherwood Forest for registration and check in
- Friday 8:30 am -noon: Morning trailrides at the IROHVRA
- Friday noon-1:00 pm: Lunch at the park (Walking tacos available at the park or bring your own)
- Friday 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Afternoon trail rides
- Friday 4:00 – 6:00 pm: Kids activites at the tent and cleanup for BBQ dinner
- Friday 6:00 -7:00 pm: BBQ Dinner
- Saturday 8:30 am – noon: Morning trail rides at IROHVRA
- Saturday noon – 1:00 pm: Lunch at the park ($5 burger combo available or bring your own)
- Saturday 1:00 – 4:00 pm: Afternoon trail rides
- Saturday 4:00 – 6:00 pm: Kids activities at the tent and cleanup for dinner
- Saturday 6:00 – 9:00 pm: Banquet with dinner, door prizes and silent auction
- Saturday 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm: Bonfire
- Sunday: Check out and head home!